Chinese Whispers Clustering according to the paper by Chris Biemann. The algorithm is time-linear (w.r.t. the number of edges), non-deterministic and extremely fast!
The current implementation represents a simple variant (no random class mutations yet), works single-threaded and allows for a randomized (rgb-space) coloring of the resulting clusters giving a fast visual feedback. For questions and ideas please contact the plugin author Thomas Efer.
- 2014-02-16, v. 0.6: Added option to cluster only visible graph parts (contributions from Jörg Bliesener)
- 2014-02-08, v. 0.5: Fixed freezing bug, Renewed settings UI (contributions from Jörg Bliesener)
- 2012-08-21, v. 0.3: Stabilized color assignment, Added options for randomized node ordering, stepwise vs. continuous mode and minimum edge weight
- 2012-08-16, v. 0.2: Added options to control class propagation calculations (Modes: top / dist / dist-log / vote)
- 2012-05-09, v. 0.1: Initial release