Polygon shaped nodes
Extends default node renderer to support polygon shaped nodes with arbitrary number of sides. Add a column of Integers in the data table named “Polygon”, the value corresponds to the number of sides. The renderer must be enabled in the “Manage Renderers” tab.
How to use:
1. In the “Data Laboratory” tab, add a column with the title “Polygon” and type “Integer”.
- This number in the Polygon column corresponds to the desired number of sides the node will have in the preview.
- NOTE: A null/invalid value (i.e. leaving the column blank or a value less than 3) will result in the node being rendered as a circle.
2. In the “Preview” tab, make sure “Polygon shaped nodes” is checked in the “Manager renderers” tab.
3. Then in the “Settings” tab make sure “Enable polygon shaped nodes” is checked.
4. When the preview is refreshed the nodes should be displayed as polygons with sides corresponding to the number in the “Polygon” column.